"Why in the world did you pick this name for your blog?" ...so glad you asked...

Monday, May 29, 2017

Me Made May - Days 10-13

May 10 - My photographer was playing upstairs and I didn't want to bother her, so, since I've blogged this top before, this is what you get to prove I wore it on the 10th.


May 11 - This is my Easter dress from a few years ago that never ever was worn again.  I was going through my closet and cleaning out unworn items and decided to try to give this a second chance by shortening it to a blouse length.


We visited Fernbank Science Center here in Atlanta and had a great time in their new outdoor play and explore area.  Can you tell my son was enjoying himself?


May 12 - The Halla Slim Dolman again for the win.  I lengthened it into a dress and it's one of the most comfortable dresses in my closet.


May 13 - I kinda got lazy today and just wanted to wear some of my "normal clothes."  ha!  I did carry a me-made bag, though, so that is going to count.  It's made from my first love bag pattern, Amy Butler's Birdie Sling.








3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم نحن فى شركة الكمال نقوم بجميع خدمات نقل العفش والاساس بافض الطرق تحت اشراف

    فريق كبير مدرب على اعلى مستوى من المستويات مع الفك والتركيب
    شركة نقل اثاث بالطائف
    شركة نقل اثاث بجازان
    شركة نقل اثاث بحائل
    والسلامة عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

    ReplyDelete